As Christmas approaches we’re all starting to think about what we’d like for Christmas whether it’s an iPad, a Wii or a digital camera. One thing is for certain electronics are always at the top of everyone’s Christmas list and this year will be no different especially with the tablet boom we’re currently experiencing. To […]
As Christmas approaches we’re all starting to think about what we’d like for Christmas whether it’s an iPad, a Wii or a digital camera. One thing is for certain electronics are always at the top of everyone’s Christmas list and this year will be no different especially with the tablet boom we’re currently experiencing. To help you out here is a list of the top 5 Christmas presents you should be asking for this Christmas.
1) Apple iPad 2 – We’re expecting this to be one of the most sought after products this Christmas with over 11 million sold during the 4th quarter of 2011. The iPad 2 is the perfect blend of design and functionality incorporating features not included on many tablets such as the inclusion of WiFi and 3G as well as integration with the Apple App store.
2) Amazon Kindle Fire – Expected to rival the iPad 2 in sales, Amazon’s first step into the tablet market has competitors nervous especially with the integration of other Amazon services such as the Amazon cloud and Netflix. Priced at only $199 it really is a bargain and it seems Amazon have really managed to fulfil their promise of “premium products at non premium prices”.
3) Xbox 360 with Kinect – Possibly the best console on the market combining the high quality graphics of the PS3 with the functionality and group gaming experience of the Wii. The Kinect is perfect for playing with friends especially at a party and with the integration of Xbox live online gaming is only a click away. The release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 makes this an even more exciting Christmas present.
4) Apple MacBook Pro 13” – Don’t get distracted by the 15” and 17” versions of the MacBook Pro this slender but powerful laptop is all you need. Once again combining design and functionality the only way Apple can. Prices start at £1000 but the price is well worth it with the standard version coming with a Core i5 processor, a 320Gb hard drive and 4Gb of RAM.
5) Samsung Galaxy Nexus – This is the phone that could rival the iPhone as the world’s most popular smartphone. The first phone to adopt Google’s Ice Cream Sandwich operating system the Galaxy Nexus has a huge 4.65” AMOLED screen, 1Gb of RAM and up to 32Gb of storage. The most exciting feature has to be NFC support being touted as Android beam a feature not included on the iPhone 4s.
Jon Smith is an e-Marketing specialist at Insight UK, a leading provider of IT solutions and products.