GAINESVILLE, Fla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Exactech, a developer and producer of revolutionary implants, instrumentation, and sensible applied sciences for joint alternative surgical procedure, introduced at the moment the brand new product improvements and Energetic Intelligence® applied sciences to be showcased on the firm’s academic exhibit, Sales space #3014, on the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) 2022 Annual Assembly, March 22-26, in Chicago, Il. Surgeon attendees will be capable of expertise all of the improvements via product demonstrations and an immersive expertise within the know-how suite.
“We’re happy to showcase an thrilling array of transformative merchandise and applied sciences this yr,” mentioned Exactech President and CEO Darin Johnson. “With our latest merchandise and sensible options, Exactech is constant to advance orthopaedics with a wealthy portfolio of applied sciences which might be designed to assist enhance affected person outcomes all through the continuum of care.”
Key highlights embody:
- Equinoxe® Planning App (v. 2.0), together with the lately 510(okay)-cleared humeral preoperative planning characteristic, which helps increase a surgeon’s decision-making on the humeral aspect of the joint, and assess vary of movement and impingement
- Newton™ Knee, a dynamic platform of cutting-edge know-how with forward-thinking implants designed to offer optimum stability in a reproducible method
- exacCoach™, a brand new affected person textual content messaging service that helps surgeons join with sufferers earlier than surgical procedure via rehabilitation
- Spartan Hip Stem, a next-generation, direct anterior hybrid stem, and Logical Cup, a complete hip cup and liner platform system
- The Vantage® Ankle PSI 3D-printed tibia and talar slicing guides, designed for sufferers’ distinctive anatomies and permitting surgeons to pre-plan their circumstances
- ExactechGPS® navigation for knee and shoulder arthroplasty, delivering reproducibility via real-time intraoperative instrument steering1-4
- Predict+®, a scientific choice help device that makes use of machine studying to offer predictions of particular person affected person outcomes after shoulder alternative surgical procedure
- Exactech’s Chime cellular utility for scientific change between surgeons world wide
- VERASENSE™ wi-fi humeral load sensor, which helps shoulder surgeons make knowledgeable choices on load magnitude and heart of load location in actual time
Go to www.exac.com/Academy for extra product info.
Exactech is a world medical system firm that develops and markets orthopaedic implant units, associated surgical devices and the Energetic Intelligence® platform of sensible applied sciences to hospitals and physicians. Headquartered in Gainesville, Fla., Exactech markets its merchandise in the US, along with greater than 30 markets in Europe, Latin America, Asia and the Pacific. Go to www.exac.com for extra info and join with us on LinkedIn, Vumedi, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter.
1Angibaud, LD et al. Analysis of the Accuracy and Precision of a Subsequent Technology Pc-Assisted Surgical System. Clin Orthop Surg. 2015.*
2Cip J et al. Standard versus computer-assisted method for computer-assisted method for complete knee arthroplasty: a minimal of 5-year follow-up of 200 sufferers in a potential randomized comparative trial. J Arthroplasty. 2014 Sept.
3Alexander T. Greene, Matthew A. Hamilton, PhD, Sandrine V. Polakovic, Nicole J. Mohajer, Ari R. Youderian, MD, Thomas W. Wright, MD, Ira M. Parsons, MD; Paul D. Saadi, MD, Emilie V. Cheung, MD, Richard B. Jones, MD. Navigated vs. non-navigated outcomes of a CT based mostly laptop assisted shoulder arthroplasty system in 30 cadavers. Introduced at ISTA 2018.*
4Piyush S. Nashikkar, MS, DNB, Corey J. Scholes, PhD, Mark D. Haber, FRACS. Pc navigation re-creates deliberate glenoid placement and reduces correction variability in complete shoulder arthroplasty: an in vivo case-control research. Article in Press. J Shoulder Elbow Surg (2019) -, 1–12.
* In vitro (bench) take a look at outcomes might not essentially be indicative of scientific efficiency.
Spartan Hip Stem and Logical Cup are manufactured by Signature Orthopaedics and distributed by Exactech, Inc. The Vantage Ankle PSI is manufactured by 3D Programs, Inc., and distributed within the U.S. solely by Exactech, Inc. ExactechGPS, Equinoxe Planning App and Predict+ are developed by Blue Ortho, an Exactech subsidiary, and distributed by Exactech, Inc. VERASENSE is manufactured by OrthoSensor and distributed by Exactech, Inc.