This tutorial is about the How to downgrade Google Pixel from Android 12 to Android 11. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to downgrade Google Pixel from Android 12 to Android 11. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to downgrade Google Pixel from Android 12 to Android 11
Many of us are testing it on our pixels, after the first beta version of Android 12. But keep in mind that it is a beta version and obviously you will have problems. Many might be looking to downgrade from the Android 12 beta on their Google Pixel smartphone. In fact, it is comparatively easier to do. And this is how you can do it.
There are two ways to downgrade your phone from Android 12 Beta. Basically unenroll from the beta version. Or you can also flash Android 11 factory image on your phone. We recommend the first option, as it is very easy. And it really only takes a few minutes to downgrade. Make sure to make a backup as both options will completely erase your device. You may have trouble restoring from a backup though (according to Google).
How to downgrade Google Pixel from Android 12 to Android 11
Before listing the instructions, there are a couple of requirements that you need to check. Make sure you meet all of these prerequisites and then just continue with the downgrade steps.
- To get started, take a full backup of your device. This is because the following process will erase all the data on your device.
- Next, enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking on your device. Head to Settings> About phone> Tap Build number 7 times> Go back to Settings> System> Advanced> Developer options> Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock.
- You will also have to unlock the bootloader on your device.
- Also, install the Android SDK platform tools on your PC.
- Finally, download the stable version of Android 11 for your device.
That is all. These were all the requirements. Now you can proceed to the steps to switch to Android 11 R from Android 12 beta.
Before following the method below, you can try to opt out of receiving the Android 12 beta permission from the Google developer site.
Once you are done, you will get the official rollback OTA update that will allow you to go from Android 12 to Android 11 without a computer. If in the case, if you cannot downgrade, you can follow our method below.
- To get started, extract the downloaded Android 11 ROM from the platform tools folder on your PC.
- Now connect your device to PC via USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled.
- Then go to the platform tools folder, type CMD in the address bar and press Enter. This will start the command prompt.
- Type the following command in the CMD window to start your device in Fastboot mode
adb reboot bootloader
- Now use the following command to update the stable build of Android 11:
- This may take a few minutes. Once done, you can reboot your device in the operating system by using the following command:
Final words: How to downgrade Google Pixel from Android 12 to Android 11
I hope you understand this article How to downgrade Google Pixel from Android 12 to Android 11, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.