This tutorial is about the How To Export iCloud Contacts to a CSV on Mac or PC. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How To Export iCloud Contacts to a CSV on Mac or PC. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How To Export iCloud Contacts to a CSV on Mac or PC
Apple’s ICloud is a cloud storage service. There is a place where you can save your contacts. You can only export vCards from iCloud. What if you want to save them as a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file instead? This article shows three methods to export iCloud contacts to CSV on Mac and Windows. We hope you can find the best solution.
Method 1. How to Export Contacts from iCloud to CSV or Excel Directly
It applies to: Mac
- Launch Cisdem ContactsMate and click Add Account on the toolbar.
- In the Internet Accounts window, click iCloud and sign in.
- Check the box next to Contacts.
- Quit and reopen this program. Now the iCloud group should appear in the left sidebar. Right click on the iCloud group and choose Export.
- In the new window, choose a location on your Mac to save the exported CSV file and name the file. To export iCloud contacts to CSV, choose CSV from the Format drop-down list. To export iCloud contacts to Excel, just choose Excel. Finally, click Save.
Method 2. Export contacts from iCloud to CSV by converting vCard to CSV
It applies to: Windows, Mac
- Go to iCloud.com. Login to it.
- Click Contacts:, which will take you to the iCloud contacts page.
- In the contact list, select certain contacts that you would like to export or select all contacts.
- Click the gear icon in the corner and choose Export vCard. Then iCloud will export a vCard file that contains some or all of your contacts.
- To convert the exported vCard file to CSV, you need to visit vCard to CSV Converter, an online converter.
- Click the Choose File button. Select the exported vCard.
- Click the Format drop-down list and choose CSV. Select the box next to Add Header Line.
- Configure other settings according to your preferences or leave them as the default.
- Finally, click on the Convert button. After that, you will get a CSV file of iCloud contacts.
Method 3. How to Export iCloud Contacts to CSV with Google Contacts
It applies to: Windows, Mac
- Repeat the first four steps of Method Two. Get a vCard file of your iCloud contacts.
- Navigate to Google Contacts and log into Google using your Gmail account.
- On the left, click to import.
- Click Select File and import the vCard file containing your iCloud contacts.
- Now click To export in the main menu.
- Select the iCloud contact group you just imported and choose Export as Google CSV or Outlook CSV.
- Click Export to export iCloud contacts to CSV.
Final words: How To Export iCloud Contacts to a CSV on Mac or PC
I hope you understand this article How To Export iCloud Contacts to a CSV on Mac or PC, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.