This tutorial is about the How to get a Windows 10 in PC. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to get a Windows 10 in PC. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to get a Windows 10 in PC
Because a computer cannot function without an operating system, all non-Mac users must understand how to install Windows 10.
Most devices, of course, come pre-configured, which means that Windows is pre-installed and you won’t have to worry about manually installing the operating system. However, there may be times when you need to install Windows 10 manually.
You may need to upgrade to Windows 10 if your device is running an older version of Windows. Alternatively, if your operating system is having problems, you may want to do a clean install. You may also want to install Windows 10 on a new PC or laptop.
How to install Windows 10: complete installation
Before starting with the installation tutorial, it is worth noting that installing Windows 10 can be a long process. Make sure you have enough time to wait.
1. Verify that your device meets the Windows 10 system requirements. Below you will find the minimum specs required to run Windows 10, so check that your device is capable:
CPU: 1 GHz or faster processorRAM: 1 GB for Windows 10 32-bit or 2 GB for Windows 10 64-bitStorage: 32GB of space or moreGPU: DirectX 9 compatible or later with WDDM 1.0 driverMonitor: 800 × 600 resolution or higher
If your computer lacks specs, check out our roundup of the best laptops. Or get a beastly machine by choosing one of our best gaming PCs.
2. Create a USB installation media. Visit Microsoft’s Windows 10 download page and select “Download Tool Now” in the “Create Windows 10 Installation Media” section. Transfer the downloaded installation tool to a USB drive.
3. Run the installation tool. Open the installation tool by clicking on it. Accept Microsoft’s terms and then select “Create installation media for another PC” in the “What do you want to do?” page. After selecting which language you want Windows 10 to run in and which edition you want as well (32-bit or 62-bit), you will be asked what type of media you want to use.
Installing from a USB drive is definitely the preferred option, but you can also install from a CD or ISO file. Once you choose your device, the installation tool will download the necessary files and place them on your drive.
4. Use your installation media. Insert your installation media into your device and then access the computer’s BIOS or UEFI. These are the systems that allow you to control the central hardware of your computer.
The process of accessing these systems is unique for each device, but the manufacturer’s website should be able to help you here. Generally, you will need press the F2, F12 or Delete keys as your computer starts up.
5. Change the boot order of your computer. Once you have access to your computer’s BIOS / UEFI, you will need to locate the settings for the boot order. You need the Windows 10 installation tool to be higher on the list than the device’s current boot drive – this is the SSD or HDD that your existing operating system is stored on. It should move the drive with the installer files to the top of the boot order menu. Now when you restart your device, the Windows 10 installer should load first.
6. Restart your device. Save your settings in BIOS / UEFI and reboot your device.
7. Complete the installation. Your device should now load the Windows 10 installation tool on reboot. This will guide you through the rest of the installation process.
How to install Windows 10: Upgrading from a previous version of Windows
If you are upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 or Windows 8, the process is much easier. Here’s how to upgrade from a previous version of the Windows operating system.
1. Download the installation tool. Visit Microsoft’s Windows 10 download page and select “Download the tool now” under the “create Windows 10 installation media” section.
2. Run the installation tool. You can update your version of Windows directly from the installation tool, without creating separate installation media. When I get to “You want to do?” section, select “Update this PC now”.
3. Complete the Windows 10 installation. Now the installation tool will guide you through the rest of the process. Just follow the steps to complete the installation process and in the end you will have Windows 10 installed on your device.
Final words: How to get a Windows 10 in PC
I hope you understand this article How to get a Windows 10 in PC, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.