This tutorial is about the How to Import Calls Logs and Text Messages From iPhone to Android. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Import Calls Logs and Text Messages From iPhone to Android. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Import Calls Logs and Text Messages From iPhone to Android
The main thing you will need to do when you get another device is to move the data from your old device to the improved one. Particularly when switching from an iPhone to an Android device, you’ll need to make sure that you can stream much of your iOS content with you as well. This also incorporates your call logs.
The following are some techniques available to move call logs or messages from iPhone to your new Android device and allow you to view all your call history on your new device. Below are the techniques on the best way to do it.
The main thing you will need to do when you get another device is to move the data from your old device to the improved one. Particularly when switching from an iPhone to an Android device, you will need to ensure that you can stream a large portion of your iOS content with you as well. This also incorporates your call logs.
Import call logs from iPhone to Android
You can easily sync call logs from one iPhone to another iPhone with the help of iCloud. But iCloud won’t do you any good if you want to transfer call history from iPhone to Android. Similarly, there is no cloud service, including Google Drive or Dropbox, that can help you copy these iPhone call logs. So here you have to resort to a professional iPhone call history transfer.
Many call history transfer tools can save calls from your iPhone to computer. But they can’t directly move call logs from iPhone / iPad to Samsung, HUAWEI, SONY or other Android phones. Here we introduce you to an easy-to-use iPhone to Android call transfer, Syncios iOS & Android Manager. It has the ability to transfer call history from iPhone to Android like Samsung Galaxy phone with ease.
- First, you need to open your browser and navigate to the official site of this Syncios iOS & Android Manager. Provides
- After downloading it, install and run it on your computer. Then connect both your iPhone and Android phone with USB cables. When you get to the first main interface, select the Phone to Phone Transfer function. Click the Start button to enter the Data Transfer interface.
- After your phones connect successfully, they may appear in the window. Considering that you want to transfer call history from iPhone to Android, here you need to set your iPhone as the source device. You can click the Flip button to change the source and destination device.
- As you can see, this iPhone to Android data transfer allows you to transfer various data like contacts, text messages, call logs, music, pictures, notes, applications, books and more. Here you need to check the box before the Call Logs option. Then, click on the Start Copy button to start transferring iPhone call history to your Android phone.
Just a few seconds later, these call logs will be easily copied from your iPhone to your Android phone. If you want to transfer other data, the steps will be the same. You and also trust it to copy files from Android to your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to Android
- Before you can move your text messages, it is important to keep a backup in case your phone stops working during file transfer.
- You can backup your iPhone messages or access Samsung Cloud and use it to restore your backup on your Android phone.
- To transfer text messages from an iPhone to an Android phone, you can use a USB-OTG cable and Smart Switch, a Quick Switch adapter for Google phones, or third-party tools.
Transfer text messages with the OTG connector and smart switch
- With a Samsung Galaxy phone, you can use the OTG connector that came with your phone, connect it to your iPhone, and then launch Smart Switch to transfer text messages.
How to Transfer Messages from iPhone to Android Using iSMS2droid
- If you are switching from iPhone to Android, don’t rush and immediately buy expensive recovery software like TransPhone or iPhone Data Recovery to make transferring messages easier. Manually transferring all your text messages to your new Android device is completely free and easier than you expected.
- Transferring texts from iPhone to Android using iSMS2droid involves some steps, but it is not complicated at all. If you have the knowledge to navigate through your computer’s file system using Finder or Windows Explorer, you should be good to go.
Final words: How to Import Calls Logs and Text Messages From iPhone to Android
I hope you understand this article How to Import Calls Logs and Text Messages From iPhone to Android, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.