This tutorial is about the How To Reset an Android Device After Forgetting the Password. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How To Reset an Android Device After Forgetting the Password. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How To Reset an Android Device After Forgetting the Password
Android is the most famous mobile operating system in the world. Unsurprisingly, a part of that ubiquity comes from the security features of the operating system. If a phone is lost, taken away, or in any case compromised, you can guarantee your own information by performing a production line restart. However, running a plant reset on an Android phone without a passphrase requires a bit of extra work. This is what you really want to know.
How to reset your Android phone via Find My Device
- Go to android.com/find. If you haven’t already done so, log into your Google account, which is the main profile for your device. And if you have more than one device, select the phone you want to erase at the top left of the screen.
- Select DELETE DEVICE
- Click the DELETE DEVICE button
- Follow the steps to set up your phone again; Please note that you will need to verify the Google account information that you originally used to set up your phone in order to continue with device setup.
How to reset your Android phone through recovery mode
The steps to enter recovery mode vary by manufacturer, but I’ll provide instructions for the main ones below.
How to reset standard Android phones (Google Pixel 3, Pixel 2, Pixel XL or Nexus 6P):
- Press and hold the Power button to turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button until your phone boots into Fastboot mode. You’ll see a ton of system information, along with the menu option on the right side of the screen.
- Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to navigate through the menu options until you reach Recovery Mode, then press the Power Button to select it.
- You’ll see the Google logo on a white background, then the Android mascot lying on its back, and the words No command.
- Press and hold the Power button, then press the volume up button.
- A new menu will appear with a variety of system commands. Use the Volume buttons to get to Wipe data / Factory reset and the Power button to select it.
Final words: How To Reset an Android Device After Forgetting the Password
I hope you understand this article How To Reset an Android Device After Forgetting the Password, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.