This tutorial is about the How to Roll Back from Windows 11 to Windows 10. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Roll Back from Windows 11 to Windows 10. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Roll Back from Windows 11 to Windows 10
Recently, Microsoft released another Windows 11 operating system. Compared to the old form, the new system has made big updates here: the new start menu, the notice bulb, the system tray, the redesigned taskbar and the rounded corners. .
Be that as it may, some users cannot adapt to the new interface and like the old one better. Also, as an operating system that is still in the initial testing stage, there will definitely be bugs, missing features, and similarities. So how to get back to Windows 10 from Windows 11?
How to revert from Windows 11 to Windows 10
First of all, we will tell you what will happen if you go back to Windows 10. You will not lose data, but the programs you have downloaded and installed on your desktop will be removed. If you don’t want to lose these programs, you can back them up in advance. Now you can follow the to get back to Windows 10.
- Right-click the Windows icon, choose Settings, and go to Update & Security> System> Recovery.
- Click Revert to the previous version of Windows 10.
- Check one or more reasons for uninstallation when prompted.
- Click “No Thanks” when prompted to check for updates instead of backing down.
- Then a “What You Need to Know” window will appear, telling you what will happen after you return to Windows 10. Click Next to continue.
- Click Next again when you are warned that you need to remember your Windows 10 password. This should go without saying.
- Click “Go back to previous build.”
- The system will now reboot and go through a restore process that should take a few minutes. When it completes, you will be back in Windows 10.
Final words: How to Roll Back from Windows 11 to Windows 10
I hope you understand this article How to Roll Back from Windows 11 to Windows 10, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.