This tutorial is about the How to Set Up and Pair Apple Watch with iPhone XR. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Set Up and Pair Apple Watch with iPhone XR. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Set Up and Pair Apple Watch with iPhone XR
So you have dived in and bought your first Apple Watch. Currently, you can track your rest, your steps, and effectively access your calls and messages on your wrist throughout the day. However, assuming you need to receive all the rewards from your newest accessory, you will need to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone. This is the way to get everything going.
Apple Watch Compatible iPhones: Which iPhone Can Be Paired With iWatch
- In this year, Apple released the Apple Watch Series 3 with the cellular feature, which tried to work without the iPhone. You can make a call or send a message directly with Apple Watch Series 3. So this means that even if you are working with an Android phone, you can still have an Apple Watch. If you get an Apple Watch Series 3, you can choose not to connect your Apple Watch to the iPhone, you absolutely can still do so. Read on to learn how to fix Apple Watch Series 3 with your iPhone.
- If you are working with an older Apple Watch, such as the first Apple Watch and the Apple Watch Series 2/3. Fortunately, both have to work with iPhone and have the same requirement: iPhone 5 later. In other words, you can connect Apple Watch to your iPhone, if you are using any of the following models,
- iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c
- iPhone 6 / 6s (plus)
- iPhone 7 (plus)
- iPhone 8 (plus)
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS / XS Max / XR
- iPhone 11 series
- iPhone 12 series
- iPhone 13 series
If you are working with any iPhone mentioned above, you don’t need to consider compatibility and just follow us to make preparations to connect iWatch to iPhone.
Get ready to pair Apple Watch with iPhone
- Before you start setting up and pairing iWatch with your iPhone, you must first do several things below. By the way, this preparation is viable for iPhone, and the latest iPhone 13, and all Apple Watch models, such as the first series of Apple Watch and Apple Watch.
- Make sure your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS. If your iPhone doesn’t work with iOS 15, please do an update on your iPhone now.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings> Bluetooth> Tap to turn it on if it is off.
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
- Turn on your Apple Watch. Press and hold the side button for a few seconds until the Apple logo appears. Here you can select your language.
- Make sure both your Apple Watch and iPhone are fully charged, keep them together when you are pairing and syncing.
How to set up and pair Apple Watch with iPhone
- Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on Start Pairing on your iPhone, and then a yellow box will appear in the center of your iPhone.
- Follow the instructions to point the iPhone camera at your Apple Watch screen until a message indicates that your Apple Watch is paired.
- If your Apple Watch does not pair with your iPhone automatically, you can choose to pair manually: Click an “i” on your Apple Watch screen> View your iWatch device name> Select your Apple Watch device name under your iPhone once it shows up.
- Set up and choose a doll. Set up as new on your iPhone. If you have set it up once before, you can tap Restore from backup on your iPhone to continue. And then take a doll by clicking Left or Right on your iPhone, and read and agree to all the terms.
- Login with your Apple ID and enter a bunch of buttons to continue.
- After signing in with your Apple ID, you will be asked to accept Siri, diagnostics, and approve your device through iCloud. You just need to tap OK, because you have no options and they are required.
- Create a passcode for your Apple Watch. On your iPhone, choose whether you want to create a password for your Apple Watch. There are three options for you.
- Create password, add long password and don’t add password, you can choose any of them. If you choose Create a password or Add a long password, you will be prompted to create a personal code through your Apple Watch.
- Decide if your Apple Watch will unlock your iPhone. You ask this question through a pop-up window on the Apple Watch, it says yes. All it means is that as long as your Apple Watch is on your wrist, it will remain unlocked.
- If it is removed, you will need to enter the passcode before use. When your Apple Watch is on your wrist, unlocking your iPhone just once will also unlock the watch.
- Synchronize your applications with Apple Watch. Now you can choose whether or not you want to sync the clock versions of the apps you have already installed on your iPhone. If you choose no, you can also install them manually or other apps you like later with the Apple Watch app.
- Wait for it to sync. When it’s ready, you can enjoy it. The process can take 10 minutes or more, so you can leave your iPhone close and plugged in, along with the watch.
Final words: How to Set Up and Pair Apple Watch with iPhone XR
I hope you understand this article How to Set Up and Pair Apple Watch with iPhone XR, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.