– Advertising –
Photographs help keep memories alive, and that’s why they’re so valuable. Nowadays most pictures are taken with smartphones. So when someone changes their device, they want to transfer the pictures from their old phone to the new one. People also like to share them with others. If you want to know How to transfer photos from android to androidhere are different ways to do it.
Suggested reading: How to transfer data from old Android to new Android?
How to transfer photos from Android to Android?
Using Android Beam– Most of the latest smartphone models are equipped with an NFC module and have the Android Beam function handy. This allows the users to establish a quick connection between two nearby smartphones. Just put the phones back to back and leave them unlocked. Before transferring photos, just make sure both smartphones support NFC. Follow the given steps to check the following:
- Go to Settings on both devices
- Look for Wireless & networks
- Click More
- Make sure both NFC and Android Beam are enabled on the devices
- Find and select the images you want to share
- Unlock the devices and hold them back to back to start transferring photos
Using Bluetooth– This is another great way to transfer photos from one device to another as Bluetooth is found in all Android devices. Thus, no additional apps need to be downloaded onto the phones. This is quick and effective for transferring a small number of photos. Follow the given steps:
- Turn on Bluetooth on both devices
- Pair them together to connect successfully
- Go to the phone’s gallery
- Find and select the photos you want
- Tap Share
- Click Bluetooth
- The phone would search for another Bluetooth-enabled device nearby
- Select the other device on your phone
- The other phone may also need to accept the received content
- The photos would be transferred
- Wait for all images to be sent
– Advertising –
Watch this YouTube video:
Use of Google Drive– You can also use Google Drive to transfer photos between two Android smartphones. You need to upload the photos to the cloud. If you also own the other phone, sign in with the same Google account to access the photos. If you need to transfer to someone else’s device, you’ll need to share the images with their Google Account ID. That’s how it’s done:
- Download and install Google Drive if you don’t already have it on both devices from the Google Play Store
- Open the Drive app and sign in
- Press the + (plus) icon and then click Upload
- Browse your gallery for the photos you want to send
- Select these and upload them
- Once the transfer is complete, you can see the photos
- Share the same with the other device using its Google account ID
Also read: How to transfer data from old phone to new phone with and without wifi?
There are also third party apps that help in transferring photos from one phone to another. Some of these apps are Dr. Fone, MobileTrans, PhoneTrans, etc. You can also download them to transfer pictures. If you know How to transfer photos from Android to Android In other ways, let us know in the comments below to help others. Share this article on your social media if you found it useful.
– Advertising –