This tutorial is about the How to Transfer Photos From PC to iPhone Without using iTunes. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Transfer Photos From PC to iPhone Without using iTunes. If your answer is yes then please do share with your friends after reading this.
Check How to Transfer Photos From PC to iPhone Without using iTunes
Transferring photos within the Apple ecosystem is easy with Airdrop. However, things get complicated once we move out of the Apple ecosystem, mainly Windows PCs. While you can still use iTunes on your PC, it is not the only way around it. Let’s look at some of those other ways to transfer photos from your PC to iPhone without iTunes.
Each form has its limitations and you can select the most suitable tool for your needs. For example, you can send photos over the Internet, use Wi-Fi, install an app, or buy third-party accessories. I have listed all the possible methods that you can use to conveniently copy photos.
This has left many users confused and wondering how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes. The good news is that there are many other applications that you can use instead of iTunes. This article will review how else you can transfer files from PC to iPhone. Read on to learn more.
How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes for Free
With the free iPhone transfer software – Ease US Mobilizer, you can import photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes. It is a versatile tool that fulfills the function of both an iPhone data transfer tool and a downloaded video. With this tool installed on your PC or Mac, you can:
- Transfer files between an iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch and a computer
- Transfer files between iPhone and Mac
- Copy data from one iPhone / iPad / iPod to another
- Download clips, videos and more from Twitch
Being free, safe, and fast, Ease US MobiMover is a popular choice for users who want to get images from computer to iPhone without iTunes.
To transfer photos from computer to iPhone:
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with Windows 7 or later. Launch Ease US MobiMover and select “PC to Phone” on the main interface. Then choose “Select files” to continue.
- With MobiMover, you can choose to transfer photos from PC to your iPhone, as well as many other types of data. Then click the “Open” button to upload the files.
- MobiMover will display the files you have selected on the screen. If an item has been lost, you can click “Add content” to import more files. Then click the “Transfer” button to start the transfer process.
If you also want to know how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC and how to convert HEIC to jpg on PC, using Ease US MobiMover is one of the solutions.
Easy right? Get it now and give it a try.
How to Import Photos from PC to iPhone via File Explorer
Another way to enrich your iPhone photos with a USB cable is to use Windows File Explorer. By accessing your iPhone’s internal storage from the computer, you can copy the photos directly to the DCIM folder on your mobile device. You can then access these items from the Photos app on the iOS device.
To move photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Unlock your iOS device and trust the computer. If necessary, enter your iPhone password to continue.
- Go to “This PC”> [your device name] > “Internal storage”> “DCIM”> “100APPLE” and paste the photos from the computer into the folder.
- Go to the Photos application to view photos from your computer.
How to Put Photos from Computer to iPhone with iCloud Photos
i Cloud securely stores files like photos, videos, contacts and more in cloud storage and keeps these files up to date on all your devices using the same i Cloud account. Therefore, it will be useful to copy photos from PC to iPhone.
To use i Cloud to transfer pictures from PC to iPhone, make sure you have enough free space to store the photos to be transferred, or you may encounter problems like i Cloud photos not syncing.
To transfer photos wirelessly to iPhone without iTunes:
- Upload photos from computer to i Cloud.
- If you have installed i Cloud for Windows, please enable “Photos”> “i Cloud Photo Library” through i Cloud settings and copy the photos you want to transfer to the folder you set to upload images.
- If you don’t have the i Cloud Control Panel, go to iCloud.com, sign in with the Apple ID you use on the target iPhone, choose “Photos”, and upload the images you want to send to i Cloud.
- Activate “i Photos in the cloud” on your iPhone by going to “Settings”> [your name] > “I Cloud”> “Photos”.
- Go to the Photos app on your iPhone and you will see the photos on your computer. Download the items you want to transfer to your iPhone according to your needs.
Using i Cloud is also a good option when you want to send documents between a computer and an iPhone / iPad. Learn how to transfer files from PC to iPhone when you want to share Word / Excel / PPT / PDF and other files from your computer to i Device.
Final words: How to Transfer Photos From PC to iPhone Without using iTunes
I hope you understand this article How to Transfer Photos From PC to iPhone Without using iTunes, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.