This tutorial is about the How To Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iOS to Android. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How To Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iOS to Android. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How To Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iOS to Android
When changing phones, one of the most important things to remember is to keep your conversation history. While most chat apps and platforms make it easy to carry years of communication history with you, WhatsApp is an exception. Yes, as long as you stay on Android or iOS, you can use cloud backups to move your conversation history from one phone to another. Switching WhatsApp from iOS and Android, on the other hand, has resulted in the loss of all your communications so far. Fortunately, this is going to change. Learn how to move your WhatsApp data from iOS to Android in the sections below.
How to Transfer Chats from iPhone to Android Phone 12
Here is a :
- You will need a freshly rebooted phone with Android 12 on board.
- Connect iPhone to your Android 12 device via USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to import all or selected data from iPhone to your Android 12 phone.
- Touch the Continue button to finish the data transfer.
- When prompted during the transfer process, scan the QR code displayed on the Android device using your iPhone.
- Scanning the QR code will open WhatsApp on the iPhone. Hit the start button and you’re done.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats from iPhone to Samsung Phone
- Restart your Samsung device.
- When prompted by the onboard smart switch app, connect your iPhone to your Samsung device via a USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Select all the apps and data you want to transfer, including WhatsApp.
- When prompted, scan the QR code displayed on the phone screen.
- The QR code should open WhatsApp on your iPhone. Touch the start button to continue transferring data.
- Now you can finish setting up your Samsung device.
- Once done, open WhatsApp and log in with the same number as on the iPhone.
- Hit the import button when prompted to complete the process.
Final words: How To Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iOS to Android
I hope you understand this article How To Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iOS to Android, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.
- The Most Annoying iOS 16 Issues on Your iPhone and How to Fix Them « iOS & iPhone :: Gadget Hacks
- Netflix establishes an internal games studio in Helsinki, led by former Zynga GM • TechCrunch
- How to repair automated time syncing in Windows 11
- You’re in fur a treat with these games! – News
- 5 Smart Tech Gadgets That Upgrade Your Office-Life
- Black Ops 2 is One of the Best-Selling Xbox Games Right Now