This tutorial is about the How to turn on Google’s Heads Up feature on Android devices. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to turn on Google’s Heads Up feature on Android devices. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to turn on Google’s Heads Up feature on Android devices
Have you ever been so fascinated by a message discussion or a long-distance run of Candy Crush on the best Android phones that you forgot to look up from the screen and hit a divider or almost ventured into traffic? Truly? Okay, I’m quietly making a decision about you right now. You are obviously in good company.
Fortunately, Google has added a feature to Android that will remind users to watch when using their phones while walking. While it might be a gloomy reflection of the condition of buyer technology and society at large that Google would like to add this “Digital Wellbeing” feature, presumably it should know where it is in your phone’s settings. So in light of that, here is the way to go through Heads on your Android phone.
How to set up Heads Up
- Open the Settings app on your phone
- Scroll down until you find the Digital Wellbeing and Parental Controls option and then tap on it
- Scroll to the bottom of the various settings until you find a new Heads Up option, just above the toggle switch to add an app icon for Digital Wellbeing to your app drawer.
- Tap Heads Up and follow the setup instructions.
- It is important to note that you will need to give Digital Wellbeing permission to view your physical activity so that the app can identify when you walk. The app will also allow you to give the app permission to view your current location at all times. When enabled, the app should be able to identify when you are inside.
With the new feature enabled, you will receive an alert every time you use your smartphone while walking and the app detects the same.
Digital Wellbeing Beta
Google Pixel device users who cannot see the Heads Up feature can join the Digital Wellbeing beta program, which should enable the new feature on their Pixel device. Users can join the beta program by visiting the app’s Play Store listing and installing it.
Final words: How to turn on Google’s Heads Up feature on Android devices
I hope you understand this article How to turn on Google’s Heads Up feature on Android devices, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.