Nintendo has shared the slate of early Black Friday deals it’ll offer starting on Sunday, November 21st. Like last year, the main attraction is the standard Nintendo Switch console that includes Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a three-month individual membership to Nintendo Switch Online. It all costs $299.99. Nintendo confirmed that the Switch console included here is the V2 model with improved battery life. We’ll also be on the lookout for which retailers will offer this holiday bundle.
Several games will receive $20 discounts, including ones that don’t commonly see such a big price drop. Those include Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Astral Chain, and Paper Mario: The Origami King. In addition to those, several other must-haves are being knocked down to $40 (usually $60).
Here’s the list:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- Splatoon 2
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Kirby Star Allies
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Astral Chain
(Keep an eye out in case the digital versions of the games above are the same price as the physical version. If that’s the case, you might need a bigger microSD card to store more games on.)
You can also get big discounts on more interactive experiences for Switch, including Ring Fit Adventure for just $55 (usually $80) and Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for $60 (usually $100). These are the biggest discounts yet for either of these titles. Keep in mind that all of these deals will end on the following Saturday, November 27th.
- The Most Annoying iOS 16 Issues on Your iPhone and How to Fix Them « iOS & iPhone :: Gadget Hacks
- Netflix establishes an internal games studio in Helsinki, led by former Zynga GM • TechCrunch
- How to repair automated time syncing in Windows 11
- You’re in fur a treat with these games! – News
- 5 Smart Tech Gadgets That Upgrade Your Office-Life
- Black Ops 2 is One of the Best-Selling Xbox Games Right Now